Go back to normal view
Disability Task Group Coordinator - Margaret Beatham, email Margaret
As we work toward a church that values the gift of every person, The Disability Task Group provides information, advice and guidance and endeavours to remove obstacles that prevent participation within the Body of Christ.
Our aim is to:
• have a representative in every parish who can bring relevant issues to the attention of their PCC.
• provide training to increase awareness of disability issues and to provide pratical help and guidelines for action.
• help churches adhere to the legal requirements and share best practice between parishes.
• promote awareness of issues relating to disability.
• enable access to current information and books on appropriate issues.
• work collaboratively with other organisations involved in ministry with and among deaf and disabled people.
Click on these links for more information about: